2008 Drama/Romance Rated R 113 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 3, 2008|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 10, 2009|
|On DVD||Not Available|
Rachel Getting Married is a contemporary drama with an aggressive sense of humor about the return of an estranged daughter to the family home for her sister's wedding. Kym's (Hathaway) reemergence throws a wrench into the family dynamics, forcing long-simmering tensions to surface in ways both hilarious and heartbreaking.
Rated R for language and brief sexuality.
Box office gross: $12.7 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures Classics. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Slumdog' wins big at the 81st Annual Academy Awards
- 'Benjamin Button' leads nominations for 'Curious' 81st Academy Awards show
- 'Slumdog' looks like a million bucks at Golden Globe Awards
- Golden Globes bestow nominations on a bunch of movies you haven't seen yet
- Roger Ebert picks the 20 best movies of 2008