2010 Comedy/Drama Rated R 106 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 9, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 16, 2010|
|On DVD||Not Available|
The Kids Are All Right is the heartfelt new comedy from acclaimed director Lisa Cholodenko, starring Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, and Mark Ruffalo. Two teenaged children (Alice in Wonderland’s Mia Wasikowska and Journey to the Center of the Earth’s Josh Hutcherson) get the notion to seek out their biological father and introduce him into the family life that their two mothers (Bening and Moore) have built for them. Once the donor (Ruffalo) is found, the household will never be the same, as family ties are defined, re-defined, and re-re-defined.
Rated R for strong sexual content, nudity, language and some teen drug and alcohol use.
Box office gross: $20.7 million. View box office history.
Released by Focus. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners
- 'The King's Speech' leads this year's Oscar nominations with 12
- Golden Globes like 'The Social Network' and 'Glee' but Ricky Gervais is the real story
- Quentin Tarantino picks his top 20 movies of 2010
- Roger Ebert's top 10 films of 2010
- Golden Globes hail 'King' and Depp among their nominations