2015 Science Fiction/Mystery/Adventure/Family Rated PG 124 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 22, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 13, 2015|
|On DVD||October 13, 2015|
From Disney comes two-time OscarŽ winner Brad Bird's "Tomorrowland," a riveting mystery adventure starring Academy AwardŽ winner George Clooney. Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (Clooney), jaded by disillusionment, and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as "Tomorrowland." What they must do there changes the world-and them-forever.
Rated PG for sequences of sci-fi action violence and peril, thematic elements, and language.
Box office gross: $93.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: It's game, set, match for 'Game of Thrones' Jon Snow
- Remaking 'Sister Act'? Hollywood needs to kick the habit
- Monday Mixer: Ghostbusters video captures remake issue perfectly
- Monday Mixer: Al Pacino and Cobie Smulders highlight new indie trailers
- Tomorrowland clips hint at the film's grand scale
- Will Tomorrowland overcome terrible posters? Plus new trailer