2015 Drama Rated R 122 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 9, 2015
Wide on Oct 23
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||February 16, 2016|
|On DVD||February 16, 2016|
Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its epicenter.
Rated R for language.
Box office gross: $17.8 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Spotlight' steals Leo's glow at the Oscars
- 'The Revenant' leads Oscars nominations with 12, 'Mad Max' nabs 10
- 'The Revenant' & 'The Martian' poised for Oscar showdown after Globes wins
- 'Carol' leads an even race with five Golden Globe nominations
- Monday Mixer: 'Star Wars' is 'Back'
- We can handle the 'Truth' trailer