2003 Science Fiction/Action Rated R 138 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 15, 2003|
|On 4K UHD||October 30, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||September 7, 2010|
|On DVD||October 14, 2003|
Amid a wave of humans waking up from their 'Matrix' imposed sleep, the machines have discovered the location of Zion and send a massive army of Sentinels to exterminate the human resistance once and for all.
Meanwhile, while Morpheus is in the middle of the approaching onslaught, Neo is falling in love with Trinity despite the fact that his dreams are littered with her impending doom.
Rated R for sci-fi violence and some sexuality.
Box office gross: $281.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'The Spanish Princess' regales in Tudor splendor
- New trailer: The man behind 'Saw' and 'Insidious' gives you 'Cooties'
- Monday Morning Mixer: Justin Bieber as Robin?
- Two 'Watchmen' Blu-ray/DVDs will accompany the release of the movie
- British news site counts down the greatest car chases in movies
- 'The Matrix' trilogy coming to Blu-ray