2003 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 138 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 20, 2003|
|On 4K UHD||July 9, 2019|
|On Blu-ray||September 16, 2008|
|On DVD||October 28, 2003|
The larger-than-life Marvel Superhero The Hulk explodes onto the big screen! After a freak lab accident unleashes a genetically enhanced, impossibly strong creature, a terrified world must marshal its forces to stop a being with abilities beyond imagination.
Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, some disturbing images and brief partial nudity.
Box office gross: $131.9 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Your Turn: Readers formulate the perfect Hulk movie
- 'Hulk' 2003 versus 'Hulk' 2008 -- the winner is...
- Trailer for 'Incredible Hulk' debuts; Plus we've got new photos
- William Hurt reveals Iron Man will appear in upcoming 'Hulk' movie
- Our predictions for 2008's biggest box office movies
- Star Trek casting update: 'Harold' is Sulu, 'Shaun' is Scotty