2004 Drama/Comedy/Romance Rated R 109 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 30, 2004
Wide on Aug 20
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 4, 2014|
|On DVD||December 28, 2004|
After ten years of being away from home, a young man returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral. A young woman from his past helps him to reconnect with his family and his roots.
Rated R for language, drug use and a scene of sexuality.
Box office gross: $26.8 million. View box office history.
Released by Miramax and Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Dean' heralds in a new, exciting voice
- Here's what $3 million in Kickstarter money looks like
- Finding love at the movies and vice versa
- After Zach Braff and Veronica Mars: Will Kickstarter destroy Hollywood?
- 'Free Samples' is this year's indie darling
- See This Movie: 'Safety Not Guaranteed'