2006 Drama/Romance Rated R 136 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 6, 2006|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
In a suburban town full of perfect parents devoted to rearing their children for Harvard futures, a stay-at-home mom has an affair with an ex-jock, stay-at-home dad who rebels against his wife's wishes that he become a big-bucks lawyer.
Rated R for language, some violence and sexual content.
Box office gross: $5.2 million. View box office history.
Released by New Line. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Jackie Earle Haley set to play Freddy Krueger in 'Nightmare' remake
- Our top 10 movie back stories that may or may not make a good movie
- 'The Departed' takes home the biggest prizes of the Oscars
- Kevin Smith picks his top 10 movies of 2006
- Oscar noms 'Dream'y, full of 'Little' surprises
- 'Dreamgirls' and 'Borat' among the most memorable winners at the Golden Globes