2008 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 112 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 13, 2008|
|On 4K UHD||April 10, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||October 21, 2008|
|On DVD||October 21, 2008|
THE INCREDIBLE HULK kicks off an all-new, explosive and action-packed epic of one of the most popular Super Heroes of all time. In this new beginning, scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) desperately hunts for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him: The Hulk. Living in the shadows-cut off from a life he knew and the woman he loves, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler)-Banner struggles to avoid the obsessive pursuit of his nemesis, General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt), and the military machinery that seeks to capture him and brutally exploit his power.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense action violence, some frightening sci-fi images, and brief suggestive content.
Box office gross: $134.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: The 'Doctor' is in for latest Marvel film
- Monday Mixer: Stoner turned assassin in 'American Ultra' trailer
- Marvel preps the 'Ultimate Marathon'
- Monday Mixer: Marvel continues to kick butt
- New trailer for 'Guardians' - Is this Marvel's biggest risk to date?
- 'Avengers' assemble on DVD/Blu-ray on Sept. 25 (Updated: Box art!)