2007 Drama Rated PG-13 112 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 30, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||April 29, 2008|
The remarkable and inspirational true story of Elle France editor Jean-Dominique Bauby, who at the age of 43, suffered a stroke that paralyzed his entire body, except his left eye. Using that eye to blink out his memoir, Bauby eloquently described the aspects of his interior world, from the psychological torment of being trapped inside his body to his imagined stories from lands he'd only visited in his mind.
Rated PG-13 for nudity, sexual content and some language.
Box office gross: $5.9 million. View box office history.
Presented in French/English.
Released by Miramax. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Oscar's big winner is 'No Country for Old Men'
- Two movies lead the way with the most nominations at this year's Oscars
- Golden Globe winners announced at press conference-like setting
- The AFI picks the Top 10 in Movies, TV for 2007
- No clear cut favorite in Golden Globe nominations
- Four films lead nominations for next year's Indie Spirit Awards